Are you a tea lover who enjoys trying new and exotic flavors? If so, then you might want to give Seven Blossoms Tea a try. This unique blend of teas is made from seven different types of flowers, each with their own distinct flavor and aroma. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at what makes Seven Blossoms Tea so special. We’ll talk about the ingredients that go into making this delicious tea, including each flower in detail, and how to prepare it for optimal taste. Finally, we’ll wrap up by answering some frequently asked questions about Seven Blossoms Tea.
What is Seven Blossoms Tea?
If you’re a fan of tea, you might have heard of Seven Blossoms Tea. It’s a blend that has been around for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and it’s known for its many health benefits.
Definition of Seven Blossoms Tea
Seven Blossoms Tea is made up of seven different ingredients: chrysanthemum flowers, honeysuckle flowers, Chinese wolfberries, dried longan fruit, jasmine flowers, green tea leaves, and rock sugar. The ingredients are brewed together to create a fragrant and delicious tea.
Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) background
In TCM, the ingredients used in Seven Blossoms Tea are believed to help regulate the body’s internal temperature and balance Qi (energy). Each ingredient has specific properties that contribute to this holistic approach to healing.
- Chrysanthemum flowers: Known for their cooling properties and ability to improve vision
- Honeysuckle flowers: Used as an anti-inflammatory and detoxifying agent
- Chinese wolfberries: High in antioxidants and believed to help with digestion and liver function
- Dried longan fruit: Used for its calming properties and ability to nourish blood flow
- Jasmine flowers: Known for their calming effect on the mind and body
- Green tea leaves: Rich in antioxidants that can reduce inflammation throughout the body
- Rock sugar: The sweetener balances out bitterness from some of the other ingredients
Health benefits of Seven Blossoms Tea
Drinking Seven Blossoms Tea has several health benefits, thanks to its unique blend of ingredients.
- Boosts the immune system: The antioxidants in Seven Blossoms Tea can help strengthen the immune system and reduce inflammation throughout the body.
- Promotes healthy digestion: The combination of Chinese wolfberries along with green tea leaves helps with digestion, which is essential for overall health.
- Calms the mind and reduces stress: The calming effect of jasmine flowers and dried longan fruit make this tea a perfect beverage to unwind after a long day.
- Aids in weight management: The tea contains zero calories and combined with daily exercise or a healthy meal plan it might help lose weight in return
- Eases respiratory issues: Seven Blossom Tea may ease cold symptoms since some of its components have anti-inflammatory properties that might work as decongestants
If you’re looking for an all-around healthy beverage option that also tastes great, give Seven Blossoms Tea a try!
What Are Seven Blossoms Tea Ingredients?
Seven Blossoms Tea is a blend of several ingredients that work together to provide various health benefits. Let’s break down the ingredients and understand their individual roles:
- Jasmine flower adds a sweet floral aroma to the tea.
- It contains antioxidants that help reduce inflammation, improve heart health, boost immunity, and promote relaxation.
- The chrysanthemum flower gives the tea its signature aroma with its herbaceous scent.
- It contains vitamin C, which helps boost collagen production for healthy skin.
- This ingredient also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help soothe sore throats and coughs.
- Honeysuckle adds a mild sweetness to the tea without adding sugar or calories.
- The flowers contain salicylic acid that can help relieve pain as well as prevent headaches and fevers from developing. This ingredient also improves cardiovascular function by reducing oxidative stress in blood vessels aids digestive system function due to its antibacterial qualities treats respiratory problems (asthma), allergic reactions (rashes)and skin irritations (acne); it works against bacteria like Streptococcus pyogenes and Staphylococcus aureus, among others >
– *50% more Vitamin C than an orange; – Antibacterial effect that not only prevents but also treats high blood pressure, high cholesterol, constipation and liver damage.
Inside this beautiful red-purple flower you’ll find:
Ingredients in Detail
Inside this beautiful red-purple flower you’ll find:
Honeysuckle has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat various ailments. It is known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. In skincare, honeysuckle extract can help soothe and heal acne-prone skin.
Chrysanthemum has been used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine. It is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. In skincare, chrysanthemum extract can help brighten the complexion and reduce redness.
Sophora Japonica, also known as Japanese pagoda tree or Huai Hua Mi, has long been used in traditional medicine to treat a range of health issues such as diarrhea, bleeding gums, bruises etc. Its usage date back to ancient China where it was commonly consumed due to its numerous medicinal benefits. In terms of skincare benefits, the flavonoids found in Sophora Japonica make it an effective ingredient for reducing inflammation and hyperpigmentation.
Green tea is high in antioxidants called catechins which help protect against free radical damage caused by environmental stressors such as UV rays and pollution. Green tea extract is commonly used in skincare products to help prevent premature aging and reduce inflammation on sensitive skin.
Dandelion has a long history of use in traditional medicine for its diuretic effects that makes it effective at flushing excess water from the body through urine leaving behind purified bloodstreams along with other beneficial effects around digestive regulation however solid evidence is still lacking on many claims surrounding this potent floral plant (J Ethnopharmacol 2020) In skincare, dandelion extract can help reduce inflammation and irritation while also providing antioxidant protection from environmental stressors.
Kudzu flower is a popular health supplement in traditional medicine for its antihypertensive effects (Sci Rep 2019). It helps lower high blood pressure by improving blood flow to the circulatory system. In skincare, kudzu flower extract can help soothe sensitive skin and reduce redness.
Licorice root has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. Its active ingredient, glabridin, is known for its skin lightening properties which makes it an effective ingredient for fading hyperpigmentation such as acne scars or age spots (J Drugs Dermatol 2016). Licorice root extract also has anti-inflammatory qualities that make it effective at soothing irritated skin.
How to Prepare Seven Blossoms Tea
Seven Blossoms Tea is a traditional Chinese tea made from a blend of seven different flowers. It has a delicate, floral taste and is known for its calming properties. Here’s how you can brew the perfect cup:
Step-by-step guide to brewing Seven Blossoms Tea:
- Boil water in a kettle or stove until it reaches 185-200°F.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Seven Blossoms tea leaves to your teapot for every 8 oz. of water.
- Pour the hot water over the tea leaves.
- Let it steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on how strong you want your tea to be.
- Strain the tea leaves out of the pot and into your cup.
Tips for optimal taste:
- You can use either loose leaf or pre-packaged tea bags to make your Seven Blossoms tea. The quality may differ slightly between types but both make great tasting teas!
- If you’re using loose leaf, make sure to strain your tea after steeping so that no stray bits end up in your cup!
- The water temperature should not go above boiling point as it could damage the floral aroma and weaken its taste.
Brewing time depends on personal preferences. If you like stronger flavors then let it steep longer, otherwise stick with +/- 3 minutes as recommended by many experts. With these tips in mind, enjoy!
Seven Blossoms Tea is an exquisite blend of seven floral ingredients that come together to make a flavorful and aromatic tea unlike anything else on the market today. Whether you’re looking for something new to try or just love exploring new flavors, Seven Blossoms Tea is sure to tantalize your tastebuds with its unique combination of floral notes.
What are the seven flowers used in Seven Blossom’s tea?
The seven flowers used in Seven Blossom’s tea are Chrysanthemum Flower, Jasmine Flower, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower (Roselle), Globe Amaranth Flower (Thai Tea), Osmanthus fragrans Flower (Sweet Olive), Gomphrena Globosa Linn Flower (Bachelor Button), Marigold Flowers.
Is there any caffeine content in Seven Bloosoms Tea?
No, there is no caffeine content present in the Seven Bloosoms tea.
How long should I steep my Seven Bloosms’ tea bag?
To properly steep your 7 blossoms’ teabag it must be put up in hot water for approximately 5 minutes before drinking it.